ContactWise Portal helps you to easily manage all your Contact Center operations from a single screen. We are a nimble cloud-hosted Contact Center Software that helps to eliminate all the hassles of setting up the Contact Center using clunky hardware and multiple Software Applications. With ContactWise, you can:
- Onboard your Contact Center setup in under 5 minutes
- Easily customise to meet your requirements
- Configure Intuitive Contact Center metrics
- View real-time Contact Center insights
As a ContactWise Administrator, you will have access to powerful features like Live Dashboard and the Admin panel. This guide will tell you how to access and use them.
A ContactWise account can have multiple Administrators.
Some of the key features and functionalities offered by the ContactWise portal are:
- Cloud PBX
- Basic Contact Center tools
- Smart Routing
- Intelligent Insights
With the help of the above tools & techniques, you can setup your complete Contact Center on the Cloud by configuring your PBX/ ACD, Contact Center Tools, Routing rules and MIS Reports. It aligns with the ever-growing technology trends and keeps you a step ahead in the race to offer state-of-the-art customer service to your customers. It is also the only application that is configured for High Availability and Redundancy. It also offers seamless scalability solution for your Contact Center by automatically scaling up or down your configuration based on your business needs.
The ContactWise portal application is the central hub for managing all your exclusive environments. When you register for the first time from the ContactWise website, you will be redirected to the Portal application Sign-Up page. Once you are authenticated and your credentials are created in the portal, you can access the portal from anywhere on any desktop, laptop or pad devices.
The ContactWise application helps you achieve all the above tasks with the help of:
- Portal Application
- Console Application
These applications can be used for better understanding & performing the following functions:
- Create and Manage Environments
- Create and Manage Telephony Setup
- Configure and Manage Routing rules
- Create and Manage Users
- View Reports
- View Activity Log
If you are the first user who signed up on the ContactWise Portal after completing the registration process, you will by default have the Administrator privileges. You will be allowed to update the Personal Profile information in the Settings page ONLY for the first time when you fill the details. Once the information is saved, you will not be able to append the First & Last Name fields.
This document is useful for members who will be managing the environments for their respective tenant. The current set of roles that are granted access to the application are as follows:
- Administrator - Personnel who registered in the portal with their email address and gained access to the portal. Members registering on the portal will by default be provided with the Administrator rights. He/ She will be then able to invite others users for access to the Portal application. They can also assign Administrator rights to newly created users.
- Billing - This role is for managing all billing and usage related activities in the portal. A Billing rights personnel cannot do any administrative task on the environment.